TOM JOYNER FOUNDATION /
Denny’s Hungry for Education Scholarship
The Tom Joyner Foundation has partnered with Denny’s Corporation for the 2nd year to support Denny’s Hungry for Education Scholarship Program and fight hunger in the United States.
Ten (10) deserving students from designated Historically Black College and Universities will receive a $2,500 scholarship from Denny’s and the Tom Joyner Foundation. The program is part of Denny’s national initiative to end hunger.
You may apply Feb. 10 through Apr. 1, 2014.
The 10 participating HBCUs listed below were chosen because they are a part of the Tom Joyner Foundation partnership group of supported schools.
PARTICIPATING 2014 HBCUs
- Alabama State University, Montgomery, AL
- Central State University, Wilberforce, OH
- Claflin University, Orangeburg, SC.
- Clark Atlanta University, Atlanta, GA
- Florida A & M University, Tallahassee, FL
- Huston-Tillotson University, Austin, TX
- Johnson C. Smith University, Charlotte, NC
- Langston University, Langston, OK
- Norfolk State University, Norfolk, VA
- Southern University , Baton Rouge, LA
Please complete the application below.