Do you LOVE your HBCU? Looking for a fun and meaningful way to give back to your school? Partner with the Tom Joyner Foundation during our Year-End fundraising campaign by becoming a TJF Crowdfunding Captain.
What is crowdfunding?
Crowdfunding is the practice of funding a campaign by raising money from a large number of people, usually online.
As a TJF Crowdfunding Captain, you’ll become the leader of your fundraising team.
- Using our text-to-donate platform, Mobile Cause, you’ll have your own personalized page to share with family, friends and colleagues to raise as much money as you want for your favorite HBCU. Tax-deductible donations can be made online and via phone.
- You’ll set your own fundraising goal. Make it as large or small as you want. It’s up to you.
- As part of our crowdfunding team, you’ll be communicating with TJF staff from beginning to end to put your campaign together and get tips on making it a success.
- The top donors will be featured as a member of the Giving Honor Roll on TJF.org and TJF social media channels every Friday.
- If you donate at least $2,500, you and your team will be featured in a radio spot on the Tom Joyner Morning Show.
Remember, you won’t be alone in this campaign. TJF staff will be by your side to help you run a successful campaign.
From October 22 through November 2, we’re calling on our HBCU family to join us in making this one of the largest year-end fundraising campaigns we’ve ever done. Simply complete the form below and someone will be in touch with you via email on next steps.
Thanks so much for supporting HBCUs!