We’re kicking our year off celebrating our HBCUs and the jewels found within our legendary fraternities and sororities. Join us as we celebrate the various National Pan Hellenic Council organizations on their respective Founders’ Days:
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. Founded January 5, 1911 Indiana University
- Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. Founded January 9, 1914 Howard University
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. Founded January 13, 1913 Howard University
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. Founded January 15, 1908 Howard University
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. Founded January 16, 1920, Howard University
Donate to your favorite HBCU in honor of your Founders’ Day. Your donation is tax-deductible and we cover the PayPal processing fees.