SCHOLAR PROGRAM OVERVIEW
THE TOM JOYNER FOUNDATION is proud to present the 2021-2022 AstraZeneca Scholarship Program. The AstraZeneca program provides a scholarship opportunity for exceptional STEM students attending a Historically Black College or University.
Rising sophomore, juniors and seniors with a minimum GPA of a 3.2 or higher, verified by transcript submission, a video essay and student application form are encouraged to apply.
Two Scholarships in the amount of $15,000 will be distributed to students that are chosen by the AstraZeneca selection committee. In addition the $15,000 Scholarship Initiative program will also include:
- Mentorship from an AstraZeneca employee
- Please download and complete Scholarship Applicant Form
- Upload and submit Video Essay, Transcript and Scholarship Application in the upload section below by deadline of November 5, 2021.
- Chosen Applicants will be notified within 14 business days via email if the candidate has been chosen to make it to the video interview round with AstraZeneca.
- If chosen for the interview, scholarship applicant will be contacted by a Tom Joyner Foundation Representative with date and time of interviews. (Candidate will have an option of three interview dates to choose from)
- Scholarship Award Winners will be announced in December 2021.
The Scholarship Program Targets Students studying the following disciplines but all are encouraged to apply:
- Pharmaceutical Sciences