The Marketing & Research intern will assist in marketing and research projects for the Tom Joyner Foundation (TJF) to create awareness for Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs).
- Contribute suggestions for content, keywords, and phrases as part of TJF’s ongoing search engine optimization efforts
- Create social media and website content as directed by TJF’s Online Communications Manager (OCM)
- Increase college student social media followers
- Update HBCU databases as directed by OCM
- Update social media calendar
- Compose and publish blogs as directed by OCM
- Additional duties as requested by President/CEO
Requirements & Education:
- Must be currently enrolled as an undergraduate student
- Commit to working 20 hours per week
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Advanced social media proficiency with expertise in Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent communication (written and oral), organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Comprehensive computer knowledge and ability to efficiently use Microsoft Word, Microsoft Works, Excel, PowerPoint, and tools necessary for social media
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment while remaining calm and
- Must be a team player
This is an unpaid internship. Participants must live in DFW area.
Position Availability: As soon as possible
Candidates possessing the required professional experience & background who desire to work in a dynamic, challenging, fast paced & vibrant work environment should submit their resume along with references via email to:
The Tom Joyner Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.
NO CALLS – NO AGENCIES