All students deserve the chance to attend college so they can succeed in life. Therefore, it is the vision of the Tom Joyner Foundation to provide programming that affords diverse academic opportunities to students wanting and/or attending HBCU’s regardless of social or economic status and means.
To provide programming initiatives and partnerships in support of historically black colleges and universities (HBCU) and its communities.
- Provide diverse academic opportunities for HBCU students to become global citizens
- Provide HBCU students scholarships and access to special programs to help them complete their college degrees
- Provide programming to expand knowledge of the arts
- Develop initiatives to strengthen HBCUs through capacity building and marketing
- Develop programs that strengthen ties between HBCUs and the communities where they are housed